Rent a Car Service in Trivandrum Kerala

I am Narayan from Trivandrum, retired Central Government employee, I would like to share my experience had with apple cars. My younger son marriage was fixed on april 15th, 2020 in Guruvayur temple as the bride was from trichur, due to lock down it was postponed to July 12th 2020 at the same place. Since me and my family have to travel from Trivandrum to guruvayur we need two more car other than ours.Was in bitter confusion of arranging vehicles, mean time I have seen advertisement Apple cars, when i have contacted the apple cars  they provided me one honda city and one innova car.  It was a good experience in that situation and I was very comfort. Really they helped me in that situation by providing  the best option which I could have get it ever, that too completely sanitized.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for saving money on car rentals in Trivandrum !

Planning a road trip in Trivandrum: what you need to know!

A comparison of different types of cars available for rent in Trivandrum!