Self Drive Rent a Car in Trivandrum

 

I am Vikas from Trivandrum, I want to share a good experience I had with apple cars (self drive rent a car) service.

I am working in Malaysia, my native is Trivandrum, after 3 years i came for vacation to spend my time with my parents. When i reached, my amma had a wish of taking her out to some temples, cousins etc.

I was thinking of how to fulfil her wish in the present covid situation, mean time when one of my neighbour suggested of self drive rent a car options. I searched in net of many travels discussed with many but the dealing i got from apple cars felt good so booked a car on Sunday.

By 7 am Sunday morning they delivered me an ecosport car which I requested and it was so well maintained one and fully sanitized. I was so grateful to them for renting me such a car as i could take amma out as per her wish the whole day and she was so happy too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for saving money on car rentals in Trivandrum !

Planning a road trip in Trivandrum: what you need to know!

A comparison of different types of cars available for rent in Trivandrum!